Thursday, February 12, 2009

VALs Survey/Target Market

According to the VALs survey I was considered an Expierencer/Innovator. I do have to agree that the survey was accurate. I like to experience new things. Everything from the latest restaurant to seeing the newest movies. As far as the innovator part I would have to agree with as well. I like to be the one that wants the latest trends and newest technology. The survey did ask specific questions and it match me completely.
My group's target market was for Old Navy. We said that we thought it was from toddlers to adults in their late twenties/early thirties. As far as the "targeted person" I feel I might not sit in with the crowd that shops at Old Navy, just for the fact that it may not be as trend focused as Forever 21 or Nordstrom. Otherwise the innovator side of me wants to try to find something from the store! :-)
NWT Old Navy Fleece - L Pictures, Images and Photos

*photobucket.com

No comments: