Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Favorite Retailor

My favorite retailor is GAP. Not only is it my workplace I also love it from a customers view. The store in general is usually pretty clean and organized. I can easily find what I am looking for. I also love how there are mannequins displaying outfits and the pieces to make the outfit are close by so I can copy that look. I find that while shopping everything is usually sized and organized.

The customer service is usually readily available. The employees are always there to help you or check availability at another store. I am always impressed by the prices and the 2 for deals that are always there. I find it easy to find a casual outfit or something quick to put together for work. The displays are always clear and easy to read. The lighting is efficent and the hardwood floors make it look clean and neat. I love shopping and working for GAP.
my favortie store #1 Pictures, Images and Photos

1 comment:

vinod said...

Where is the second blog?