Friday, October 31, 2008

Sweatshops.

This blog is a difficult one to write. This is suppose to explain if I am PRO or CON sweatshops. It is hard for me to say either way really.

Sweat shops are inhumane places where people work ridiculus hours and get paid nothing basically. This inhumane situation makes it hard for me to say Pro sweatshops because I want to value human life more so than material things. I know from a business perspective it makes sesnse, but for the human rights point of view I agree. Its hard to really have an opinion because I di not live that life and I do not know this sweat shop life because I have only been exposed to what I see on TV.

Another side of what i think is that in most places where sweatshops are located are in poor economies with starving families, sex trades, and drugs so if a person has to work at a sweatshop to support one's family than so be it. I don't think americans really know what it is like to actualy do pyhsical labor and it may look disturbing seeing people doing hard pyhsical work. I don't know personally, I do not live there, so I cannot say either yay or nay.

I do believe in running a business but at the same time I support human rights but at the cost of families I would probably work in a sweatshop if that meant saving my family. Thats just my morals and values. Family is blood and I would shed it to stay with them.

Sweatshops Pictures, Images and Photos
Nike sweatshops Pictures, Images and Photos
geog Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: