Saturday, October 25, 2008

Milan

The Milan Fashion Week was incredible and the best I have seen this season! I have always loved Milan's shows because of the more "art" inspired feel. I was very impressed this season to see clothes that were actually wearable more so than "just art".
Milan this season was all about the SHOES! They get higher and higher each year! I loved the gems on the shoes and I loved the angles of the heels. The colors of the clothes were vibrant and it was good to finally see colors!
The fashion in Milan was a nice change. I mostly saw "see-through" inspired clothing. I thought it was an awesome idea that most designers took the see-through concept but made it so that everyday women could actually wear it day to day. The soft and feminine look was a good change from the space age fashion that was seen in the NY and Paris fashion weeks.

Bluemarine Pictures, Images and Photos
Bluemarine Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: